Monday, February 23, 2009

Flashbacks

So way back when I had Jayden I had gained a ton of weight afterwards. For someone who was always around 130-135lbs, very active, and ran long distances hitting almost 200lbs and not doing a think as far as exercise was a big negative. So starting December 2006 into January 2007 I finally got off my lazy butt and started exercising again. By the end of the summer I had lost all the weight and was lookign pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Here's a pic to prove it.



Photobucket

Yes I was even tan but I'll admit...it was all fake. But I was looking good right?? I think my lowest weight at that point was liek 150 which still seems high but the boobs just never went away and you know those gotta be like 10lbs each. LOL

So now to the present. I did really good the whole time I was preggo with the boy. Only gained like 26lbs I think....man my memory sucks. Anyways right afterwards I dropped almsot all of it mostly b/c of nursing. But also b/c of nursing I ate like a freakin horse and as soon as my body regulated...well lets just say I gained the weight back. So here is me now.


Photobucket

Pale, exhausted, and with a pudgy belly. And yes, that is chocolate covered strawberries on the plate. If you looked close enough they were forming a heart. A gift from my man and I don't even remember what the occasion was. they were sooo good to! And at least partly healthy....well the strawberries anyways.

So I wanna get back to picture number one...thats my goal this summer. Sounds reasonable right? And based on my weight from the fit I'm only like 15lbs off which isn't all that bad. It feels like so much more but we always have a distorted view of ourselves anyways. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment